Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bounce Bounce. Smooshy Face.

While waiting for Striker and I to get things ready for bathtime tonight, the boys were hanging out on our bed. (Striker was watching them while I got their jammies and stuff-don't worry, there was no risk of them falling off the side of the bed, unless they took Striker with them.)

When I came back into the room, Striker was entertaining Tony, and Alex was sitting there going "bounce, bounce" and "smooshy face" simultaneously. This caused me to burst into laughter at his extreme cuteness in either trying to get our attention by doing our 2 favorite "Alexisms" or just entertaining himself and having a moment.

I've GOT to get video of both!

Side note: he does have 2 perfectly normal legs...he was just moving one so quickly in this picture that it is a blur. I have LOTS of blurry pictures these days...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Love the smooshy face!