Friday, August 20, 2010

Cheap and Crunchy

On Ruth's recommendation this morning, I headed to WalMart for cheap frames for the stacks of pictures I was picking up today. I hate WalMart, but at $2 per frame, I was willing to make an exception.
I got 13 frames of various sizes for $2.50 each! The best part?
They are:
98% recycled frame profile
77% recycled paper matboard
100% recycled paperboard backing
Shipped in 48% recycled corrugate
Made in the USA of US and imported parts
Come in MANY different finishes and are as fancy as the ones I got at Costco, which I thought were a great deal at $7.50 each.
Crunch, crunch, crunch...of course the crunch factor was totally a bonus feature!

3 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

I would love completed wall pictures!

I gotten A LOT of black frames when we still had an office to do our athletic pictures.

Oh, good times.

KFuj said...

I can't wait to go buy frames!!

Jane said...

Love Ruth recommendations