Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Odd Organic

I buy organic food whenever it's practical (convenient, comparable, etc). I will NOT be buying organic produce from Stater Brothers. I mean really, is it necessary to stick a label that wraps all the way around each and every organic item? (And really, what sort of chemicals were likely used on the adhesive?) I'm not about to spend my time unlabeling my fruits and vegetables, especially after paying so much more for them! I wonder how much could be shaved off the cost if all the labeling labor were eliminated?

2 comments:

KFuj said...

When I think organic I think of good for you, "green" produce...thousands of stickers not so "green"

Jane said...

I told Tarzan this morning that I want to start a consultant business to help improve corporate efficiency.

You are hired as the COO