Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bowling Tournament

This is a very random collection of pictures for what turned out to be a fun fundraiser for the dance group.

Things to note:
-3 dozen balloons are very difficult to stuff into a Pilot in the wind
-Tony and Alex are great mascots and may have helped raise a little more money than Paul in lederhosen...we'll get them in training for next year along with their friends...because how do you say no to those faces?
-After getting a much needed pedicure, and buying my fun $2 Zebra flip flops, I finally found my Croc flops (that don't look like Crocs) that had been missing since Tuesday. My feet are insanely happy.
-My hot pink bowling shirt from Bianka and John's wedding was super comfy and I'm quite happy that I got to wear it again!
-Daniel (pictured holding Tony) is excellent with children...this is only noteworthy since his buddies (and ours), the Becker boys, are phobic when it comes to holding and being responsible for babies.

No comments: