Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Spy Ticket Edition

While driving home from Burbank today, we were sitting in awful traffic, passed one accident, and then "got" to be the first car after a traffic break. From our vantage point in either the carpool lane or the fast lane, we started playing a new game that I highly recommend for passing the time while sitting in terrible traffic. We watched the cars coming in our direction on the other side of the median in the carpool and checked for violations - either single passengers or those on their cell phones. We'd actually get sad when there was a kid in the back seat. Dear California/CHP, I know how you can raise some serious revenue...who knew so many people still didn't use bluetooth headsets and rode by themselves in the carpool lane?

1 comment:

KFuj said...

I may play this every time I drive just to pass the time :) maybe it will entertain Kyle too.