Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010

I am a complete Christmas card junkie…I send out a ridiculous amount every year and I LOVE to receive them! My favorites are those with a photo and I usually get mine from a certain member warehouse store because they’re easy and quick and cheap! 

Well this year, I just couldn’t find a layout and background that I liked, so I decided to check out www.shutterfly.com and was very happy that I did! Shutterfly has tons of different types of holiday cards. Seriously, if you can’t find one that you love, you’re crazy! I'm leaning towards one of the story cards right now, but I'm still trying to figure out a way for my original idea to work...it'll be a surprise I suppose. :)

Shutterfly even has gifts like wall calendars and ornaments! (Great for family members, because really, how could they not want more pictures of Alex and Tony?!)

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

3 comments:

Jane said...

I used to be great at cards. Nit so much anymore

KFuj said...

Boo the link doesn't work anymore :(

KFuj said...

Never mind I cut and pasted and it worked !!