Monday, November 1, 2010

I am Thankful for...Striker

Since it seems that every year I find it necessary to thank Striker for putting up with me, I've come to the conclusion that I might be difficult to live with. Mom and Lil Dahl, hush! Anyhow, Ruth started what appears to be a thing a day that she is thankful for on Facebook, so I thought I'd steal the idea for the blog. Thanks Ruth!

So, Striker, thank you for putting up with me during the transition from insane workaholic, to hermit, to crazy mama of twins...I hope I've made you happy along the way too and if nothing else, have been good for a few laughs. I love you!

2 comments:

Captain Will said...

I love you too! I should be thanking you for putting up with me, and all of my bowling, hockey and softball activities.

Jane said...

go Striker go!