Sunday, November 7, 2010

HRC Reunion 2010

I managed not to cry at all today...I make no promises for a month from now though! Oh all right, I might have got a little teary eyed during the group photo when everyone was all gathered together (hence the term group) around the doctors that made all those babies and kids possible...but I don't think Striker even noticed ;)

HRC hosted a very nice reunion in Laguna with food, face painting, photos, a bouncer, caricatures, and balloons. Alex and Tony were really big fans of the balloons and really wanted to bounce, but settled for playing on a blanket in the grass. We took a picture with our doctor but it's on my real camera so I'll post it later. Things to note: we do comb Alex's hair, he just constantly messes it up...haircut coming soon; how grown up does Tony look sitting there by himself?!

Random odd thought of the day: it is possible that Alex or Tony have an identical twin in storage, who could be born several years after them. How weird would that be?!

3 comments:

Nick, Natasha, and Chloe said...

OMGosh! That is a weird thought! I'm going to dwell on that all day now! What implications that would have for the identicals, and other oddities that would crop up! That may be the most mind boggling thing this poor old mommy brain has thought about in awhile!

KFuj said...

Tasha you are so old, you shouldn't even think about that, LOL!!

I got teary eyed reading this post, but I'm a big ass baby!

Bianka said...

Idential twins born several years apart? I never thought of that! That would be so neat!!