Friday, November 26, 2010

Freeze Frame: Alex

We're in the home stretch to Alex and Tony's first birthday and I'm feeling their babyhood slipping away. I am thankful for each of them and all that they have taught me about myself, them as individuals, and as brothers. I thought I'd try to do a quick post for each of them...Alex first, because he's always first...except for milestones, which Tony usually hits first. ;)

Alex is sensitive. He learns by watching. He's cautious. He's neat and orderly. He doesn't like to get his face wet or be dirty. He's a lover. He's almost always good for a smile or a silly face. He loves to be spun in a circle or hung upside down. His giggles melt my heart. He can be loud, but prefers quiet. He sings and dances. He loves all of his baby friends. He loves to kick a ball around. He's friendly. He is very determined and focused when he sets his mind on something. He's a chatterbox, especially in his carseat or crib in the morning. He hates to nap because he might miss something. Especially when it comes to food, he knows what he likes and doesn't like to try new things. He takes his Sesame Street watching VERY seriously and is GLUED to the TV when an episode is on. He's become quite the snuggle bug when he's sleepy.

1 comment:

Rach said...

What a precious little boy he is....