Friday, November 19, 2010

Crackerin' Me Up

Today we went over to my mom's house so that Striker could either fix a light fixture in her laundry room or determine whether the wiring had gone bad and would require a "real" electrician. Unfortunately, it was the latter, but he was able to replace a few old up/down flip switches with the new push ones.

While we were there, I decided to let the boys try a Ritz cracker...they had a lot of fun throwing them on the floor and smashing them into tiny little crumbs on the table. I sent a picture to my sister, who immediately replied "is mom freaking out?"...in the land of OCD, this apple didn't fall far from the tree, but my mom's floor is literally clean enough to eat off of...if anyone else had done this except her grandsons, they'd be smashed into tiny little crumbs!

1 comment:

Paula said...

ooooh, I am near the other end of that trail and I do not miss those days. ;-)