Thursday, February 17, 2011

2 Weeks to 30

So I made a list of things to do to celebrate my 30th birthday 2 weeks ago.

My Progress:
-Learn to shoot a gun (at a shooting range, under supervision) scheduled
-Take sewing and quilting classes scheduled
-Give running another try (and hope that I don't get "static") Haven't attempted...I'm chicken
-Try some Yoga/Pilates/Yogalates classes...my core needs to look like my arms before bikini season Taking Kiss My Abs on Sunday
-Start family bike rides on Sundays and after Daylight Savings Time starts Looking for a bike and trailer on Craig's List
-Read at least 2 books a month before my brain starts rotting Got my Nook and read 2 books in 48 hours...still reading a third
-Have at least 2 dates a month with Striker...cuz really, we need them Unless you count staying up all night with puking kids a date, our first will be on Saturday

2 comments:

Paula said...

I would love to read more. Maybe I should drop the hint that that would make a good b'day gift.

Paula said...

and you are one organized and determined lady! that's quite a list!