Friday, February 25, 2011

New Shoes

I cannot remember the last time I bought shoes with heels...it's been at least 2 years, since I bought flats while pregnant and have only worn flip flops, Fuggs, or sneakers since. After getting a bunch of dresses from Striker's Godmother, and therefore not needing to buy anything for the weddings we're going to this summer, I decided that I would buy a new pair of pumps. DSW sent me a $5 coupon for my birthday, and that was all the arm twisting that I needed. Meet these bad boys...bright red, shiny satin pumps with a sassy little ruffle action...I can't wait to wear them!

4 comments:

ladies shoes said...

wow..
this is great article... great focus on ladies shoes.
i am big fan of ladies shoes.
i m very happy to learn about these shoes.thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

you go girl........great looking shoes......remember the girls motto..may your age never be greater than the shoes you own....

KFuj said...

I LOVE THEM!!

Paula said...

Those are awesome! I bought some purple shoes yesterday, but apparently the pic I sent to FBMobile never showed up.