Friday, February 11, 2011

Quick Custom Frame

I've been working pretty hard core on getting the playroom ready for Alex and Tony and their friends all week. It started Monday with a trip to IKEA where I found several things that I'd been looking for, with the exception of an 11x14 frame in a "fun" primary or bright color to go with the fun artwork I'd ordered from Children Inspire Design and the other (cheap) frames I'd found. At some point, I had the idea to get a boring frame and dress it up in the fun colored duck tape. Super easy and it took me less than 5 minutes!
This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Paula said...

the west coast version of Andrea Braun!!!! Looks cute!