Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cranium Rocks

New favorite game!! Tonight we played WOW Cranium with the KFuj's, Lil Dahl, and Shades (Lil Dahl's boyfriend). We also played last night with Strikers parents and another friend, where I set precedent at being a good guesser at Puppet Master Cards.

For Puppet Master Cards one player makes another member of their team act out the activity or thing for another team member to guess. I correctly guessed "milking a cow" and "bobbing for apples" last night. Since none of tonight's guests witnessed my talent, I cautioned them that I rocked that particular type of card.
Apparently they didn't believe me, and when it came down to the game winning card, they selected the category containing the Puppet Master cards. Mr KFuj was the puppetmaster and Lil Dahl was the puppet. I correctly guessed "barista" to pull off our come from behind victory!

Side note: The game is also educational. Last night we learned the meaning of "skosh" and tonight we learned "eponym", both words that my BlackBerry underlined as misspelled.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Now I get the puppet comment on Kfuj.

Looks to fun!

Queen B said...

RO! Shared Thought... you saw my comment on ABBA's blog? I was specifically referring to WOW Cranium.

Side note... videoing some of the acting out and then replaying later is really funny....

Captain Will said...

They are called Sideshow cards, not Puppet Master cards. :)

Lisa said...

It sounds like fun, I'll have to try it.

Kim Thomas said...

Nothing like a come from behind victory!

Teri said...

i think you would beat me