Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sanity Test

When I'm exhausted, I find pretty much everything to be funny. Yesterday morning Striker assumed this position. When I asked what he was doing, he said "stretching". Is it as funny to you?

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

He looks like he's ready to rip a huge fart. Brace for impact and put on your face mask. LOL

Teri said...

doug wouldn't be able to get up if he ended up in this position lol

Jane said...

I am amused

KFuj said...

LOL Lisa!! I think he looks like he's ready for a diaper change.

Queen B said...

If I say "yes" will you post/comment more? :)