Saturday, January 23, 2010

My New Target!

Once upon a time, I would go to Target to get shampoo and leave $100 poorer. Since the creation of Alex and Tony, Babies R Us has become my new money pit.

I went in for 1 $10 item this morning and left with 3 large bags, 1 regular size bag, a box of diapers and a box of wipes. Since it's only a few weeks until KFuj's shower I got a "few" things for Kyle and his mommy ;)

I then went to Target for several things and spent less than $40!

Thanks to Striker for letting me get out of the house with the 12 million other people who'd been trapped inside all week (welcome to my world). I also went to the gym, bank, Old Navy (love gift cards), and Bath & Body Works and picked up lunch all under 5 hours, with a stop home in between to feed the boys and shower. On the agenda for tomorrow: Costco and a pedicure/eyebrow wax.

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I can't believe you are buying your diapers at Babies R Us instead of Costco!!!!!! You are such a Costco girl!

I agree though, Babies R Us is an absolute trap.

KFuj said...

I'm glad you had a fun day and have another planned for tomorrow.

Queen B said...

totally love gift cards

Jane said...

I never shopped at Babies R Us