Friday, January 8, 2010

Sticky Situation

This morning I saw this on my bathroom counter after Striker had left for work: empty bottle of gel, open toiletry bag, travel size gel tubes on counter - clearly he'd run out of gel getting ready and went for the reserves.

I sent him a BBM...
Wife: Need gel?
Striker: Yes. How could you tell?? LOL
Wife: Did you check cabinet in the hall?
Striker: No
Wife: Ok, I'll check when the boys finish eating
Striker: Ok

Wife: (sent picture of nice big bottle of gel in cabinet)
Striker: Excellent
Wife: LOL You know this is a blog right?


Girl Scout's Motto: Be Prepared.

8 comments:

Queen B said...

I had to hit the travel toothpaste reserve last week... not good

KFuj said...

Mr. KFuj has like 10 seriously 10 bottles of gel that are upside down in the cabinet. He uses every last drop. When he's low he gets his hair cut.

Lisa said...

I like how you inform your husband that he made the blog post.

Jane said...

I shop Costco, come over I have 10 bottles of Gel

Kim Thomas said...

I'm with Jane, Costco all the way.

Kim Thomas said...

I'm with Jane, Costco all the way.

Andrea said...

The Walmart fairy takes care of this type of thing at our house.

Teri said...

this makes me glad that doug doesnt concern himself with these things