Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Food for Shared Thought

Today while on BBM (the main reason I did NOT get a Droid, ahem), Queen B and I had the following conversation:

Participants:
-------------
Jenn, Queen B

Messages:
---------
Jenn: Be thankful the boys decided to nap. I'm about to comment
(Seconds later)
Jenn: We have a problem..Chip bags, or in this case pretzel bags wake the boys up. They can sleep through Oskar barking, the TV, the vacuum, doorbell, me talking loudly or yelling downstairs, but the pretzel bag just woke them up. This does not bode well for middle of the night Ruffles binges (we enjoy Ruffles while watching The Biggest Loser)
QB: Lol!


Jenn: OMG OG has new dishes that look tasty! But I'd just get chicken parm
QB: Yes. The King always goes for their new stuff and gets disappointed
Jenn: Sad. But he has high standards
QB: His fave is spaghetti meat sauce. Doesn't have to be complicated, just taste great
Jenn: Lol Striker's too
QB: Geez. We're mirrors!
Jenn: Yep. We have good taste ;)

So when I'm not posting or commenting, assume that I'm eating pretzels or Ruffles ;)

3 comments:

Queen B said...

Jenn & Queen = chicken parm
Striker & King = spaghetti w/ meat sauce

Jenn & Queen (& Alex & Tony?) = ruffles (especially during Biggest Loser!)

Jane said...

Love that you posted this! I just did my 1000 post with my last BBM conversation.

Yes I will miss you as a BBM friend

Kim Thomas said...

Texting is practically the same as BBM on the droid....I do miss BBM though, since all my contacts were getting deleted every two or three days I had to make a change. Darn.