Monday, January 11, 2010

When All Else Fails...

Lower your standards.

I had lofty aspirations of taking weekly photos of the boys with them on the same background or next to the same stuffed animal (like Sydney and her ladybug). I also had aspirations of taking a monthly family photo. Matching/coordinated outfits for the boys were the plan.

Today I finally got them in coordinated outfits and took a picture when they were both awake and relatively happy. This counts! Were it not for my BlackBerry, I'd never have a camera on me for these glorious moments when the stars align. My goal is for a family photo at 2 months. Wish me luck!

Changing table update (For those of you who will continue mocking me until I use it): Still hasn't been used, but neither has the crib in their room. Once they start sleeping in their room, the changing table will be used. I'm standing by this statement.

8 comments:

Queen B said...

cute pic :) I can't wait to see a coordinated one of them on their changing table....

Kim Thomas said...

Changing tables are useless. I stand by that statement.

Captain Will said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

They are growing so fast. Good luck on your family photo. You're doing great.

Jane said...

Sell the changing table now

Teri said...

jenn ann these boys are simply precious! so adorable! congratulations, I havent been able to visit from my work computer and it is so busy that i am tired and sick by the time i get home every day and i have no time to blog. I am out on disibility right now with a bad knee so i hope to be by more often.

KFuj said...

Terri it's great to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear about the bad knee, hope it gets better soon.


I think as long as you take weekly pictures on the blanket, eyes opened or closed, matching outfits or not, and happy o not so happy baby is fine. It will just show their progression as they grow!!

Captain Will said...

By some of you non-twin parents' standards, we might as well convert their room into a third office since they haven't used it either. :-P

Should we also sell their onesies that are too big because they haven't used them yet?