Thursday, February 4, 2010

20 Questions

Today was the 2 month doctor visit for the boys. Striker took the morning off to come with me since there was paperwork and a need to get there half an hour early to process everything...sigh.

First I'd like to mention that even Tony was big enough to no longer need blanket padding in his car seat...this makes outings MUCH easier, so expect that we'll be out and about now...YAY!

Of course all outings are met with games of 20 Questions. I really need to get better at answering ridiculous questions like:

Are they twins?
Are they both girls?

Please note the blue infant carriers...and complete absence of pink or purple. I expect to be asked if they are both boys or if they are identical (due to a last minute spit up issue, they do match today).

Anyhow, they took their 5 shots like champs and both measured 22 inches. Alex weighs 8 pounds 14 ounces. Tony weighs 8 pounds 1 ounce and plans to pass up his brother in the next 2 months. I wonder where he gets his competitiveness from? ;)

5 comments:

Queen B said...

I vote you give these answers...

(1) No. I just decided to bring my baby and the baby next to him home from the hospital. was that wrong?

(2) not that I know of

Jane said...

MJM had bows in her hair and I had someone ask if she was a boy.

Kim Thomas said...

Champs and 22 inches. Can't get any better than that.

LoSpace said...

LOL! I saw a lady at SuperTarget yesterday with 2 infant carriers in her cart (didn't ask her anything, assumed yep twins): one in the kid seat and one down in the main section. Very little room in cart for her purchases! Yikes, I hope she wasn't there to buy much!

Paula said...

People will still ask for a long time if they're boys. I went thru that for MONTHS with Al and Gman, even when they were dressed head to toe in blue with blue blankets.