Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pretty Good for Twin Parents

I do have to say that we cleaned up pretty darn well for twin parents ;)

Things to note:
-See the nice fancy buttons on my sweater? Oh yes, I sewed those on myself!
-Striker was under the influence of cold medicine, but looked pretty darn handsome if I do say so myself!
-I'd had roughly 5 beers and 2 shots by the time this picture was taken and was still functional...i.e. mostly able to dance...and by mostly, I mean that I fell on my butt when my heel slipped. These are the same shoes I was wearing when I slipped last year. It's the shoes, not the woman wearing them, and they are cute!!!







Other fun pictures:





4 comments:

Andrea said...

I think we need a picture of the shoes...just to validate that the falling is because of them.

Queen B said...

LOL.... I can't tell at all that you'd been drinking in pic1 ;)

glad y'all had a good night out, and that everyone survived!

LoSpace said...

Good times! Great story, stupid shoes! Yes, post up a pic. Love shoe pics...

KFuj said...

I agree with Queen you don't look drunk at all. Way to go Jenn!!