Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today Was The Day

Today was the day that I busted out the Moby Wrap and made Tony the happiest baby on the planet. He hasn't felt well and has been wanting to be held constantly during the day and will only sleep until I put him down. In desperation I finally put on one of my wraps that's been sitting next to my bed since the boys came home. He's happy, passed out, AND I can still move freely about the house. Very convenient when there's another baby sleeping in his swing (don't judge me, it was one of those mornings).

4 comments:

Paula said...

I dont think anyone could/would judge you, Jenn! You gotta do whatever you gotta do to get anything done with 2 babies!

Ruth Anne said...

I love these.

so cuddly

Jane said...

Ok and first pass I thought you were stuffed with a pillow and reminding us of pg

KFuj said...

I saw this picture and thought the same thing at Jane. No naps require swing and moby to keep the boys sleeping so you can do things.