Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The 'Pile'

My sister is not a cook or baker, but has recently been making attempts at both. She can cook: grilled cheese, mac n cheese, pancakes, and spaghetti with garlic bread (the latter is a recent accomplishment which required BBM tutorials). She can bake: cupcakes, cake, and pumpkin cheesecake streusel. You might have notice the cheese and cake themes there?

Tonight she sent me this picture and we had the following conversation via BBM (not on a Droid):
Me: Omelet?
Sissy: ‎​You could say that...more like just a pile
Me: LOL it's a start.
Sissy: Shades is proud of my pile! (Please note: Shades CAN cook)
Me: I was impressed
Sissy: ‎​Ooo!!! I think this should be a blog

I aim to please....

4 comments:

Queen B said...

the King claims that omelets are his kryptonite. at some point I'm going to have to make him prove that....

Jane said...

I talked about food on my droid today

And downloaded a couple apps too :)

Andrea said...

Shush with the Droid talk....

I would rather have my eggs separated from my fillings, although I do like ot have cheese and tomatoes scrambled in, therefore I typically stay away from omelets.

Kim Thomas said...

I think Nicole should go back to blogging because this is definitely a blog.