Saturday, May 3, 2008

Argh, AT&T

Here's a reason I DON'T want to be like the Queen: STILL not able to use my BlackBerry as a BlackBerry.

I called promptly at 9:00 AM this morning. The nice AT&T customer service rep assured me that my BlackBerry Personal Plan would be ready to go immediately after we hung up. It wasn't.

I figured I'd wait a bit and see what happened. Still not up and running. Still just have the MediaNet browser. Still not happy.

I failed to call Customer Service back before they closed AGAIN. They are now closed until Monday morning at 7:00 AM. I'd rather call India and have 24 hour customer service, than have to wait until Monday. SIGH. I do love my Pearl despite the fact that it's apparently even too difficult for the Customer Service Rep to get me on the personal BlackBerry Plan.

6 comments:

Bianka said...

ARGH!! Demand they give you some sort of freebie for having to wait the entire weekend.

Ruth Anne said...

1-Wow, that sucks. My luck I would forget to call on Monday.

2-How did Bianka beat me? I had my google reader all set up like you told me!!!

Jinjer said...

Uuuuugh, sucks! Jenn Ann, this is just a small bump in the road. It will be handled tomorrow and then I need your PIN!! BB chat. RULES!

Jenn Ann said...

Bianka was chatting with me on AIM...sorry Ruth Anne!

Queen B said...

update???

Kim Thomas said...

But it rocks now!!!!