Thursday, May 22, 2008

Holy Tornado!

Toto, we're not in Kansas...in fact, we're in Moreno Valley, California. This picture was taken by someone who lives in the same neighborhood as our first house (now rental).

When I heard the news report on the radio driving home and heard the proximity of where it touched down, I knew it was right at the freeway exit to our old house. I took out Mr. Pearl and went to ABC7 and freaked when I recognized the neighborhood in the picture.

How happy am I that we moved?

5 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

That is crazy! And I heard about the random one in Colorado that caused so much damage.

I will just love my change of weather-rain.

Queen B said...

wowsers. I thought Californians were only supposed to have to worry about earthquakes!

Jane said...

Holy cow!

Kim Thomas said...

After I heard I promptly flipped to ABC.

Jinjer said...

I saw this on the news. Crazy! I am sure you are happy you moved. What would you have done if you would have looked out the window to see that?? I would have cried and started running around in circles (same thing I do in earthquakes).