Friday, May 2, 2008

So close...

As promised, my Pearl arrived today!!!



I've been trapped (and will be trapped through Sunday - oh yes, I wrote Sunday) working my company's booth at the California Dental Association show at the Anaheim Convention Center, so when the hubby texted me a picture of Mr. Pearl charging on his desk, I was even more eager to get home!

Phone functionality is a go, however BlackBerry functionality is not yet working. Thanks to a little troubleshooting with The Champ herself (you know she's missing work!) I discovered that the hubby had signed me up for the unlimited data plan, not the unlimited BlackBerry plan, due to AT&T's less than easy website. By the time I figured this all out and called Customer Service, it was 9:06 PM. Customer Service (with a human person to pick up the phone) closes at 9:00 PM. They reopen at 9:00 AM tomorrow so I aspire to be up and running by 9:15 since I do NOT have Internet access at the show. (And let me tell you about the great blogging material a show of that magnitude provides!)

5 comments:

karinski said...

welcome to the pearl family! I love mine. She is white with a lavender gel case. yay!

Ruth Anne said...

Wow, it is so shiny.

Jinjer said...

YYYYYES! Jenn Ann, you have arrived!

Kim Thomas said...

The other day I saw where Striker had signed up for unlimited and I wondered if it was Blackberry or not, thats the only reason I was quick to question.

You are going to love the Pearl!

Queen B said...

Now that is a hot phone! Can't wait to get my messenger invite!!!