Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blackberry Here I Come!

As a result of Kim1Champ's petition (and the fact that I kept badgering him repeatedly for several months), I received the following email from my hubby this morning:

Dear Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, and Persistant Wife of Mine (okay, so I added that part myself, sue me):
I am about to make your day… Right now, we have unlimited text at 29.99 and then a 1 MB plan for MediaNet at 4.99 on our AT&T plan. The unlimited data plan is $35.00 per month. I am going to switch us to the unlimited plan, which will only cost us 2 cents more per month. Now, you can get your Blackberry and it won’t cost us any more money. The only downfall is that you have to pay the full price for it ($300).

Love, The Most Wonderful Husband on the Planet! (I added that part too!) :)

6 comments:

Queen B said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Will, you're an awesome husband for making all of your wife's dreams come true!

Unknown said...

YAY!! I KNEW HE WAS A GOOD BROTHA!!

Jinjer said...

YES...this is the beginning of a new life...I promise. You will be in 7th heaven.

Ann said...

Hmmm. I'm a little worried that you are this excited over a phone.

Kim Thomas said...

I love my Pearl!

Jane said...

This is a true reason for celebration. Tell hubby that he offically graduated from husband obedience school