Thursday, April 17, 2008

This Post is For Rachel

Only she knows why. :) I will neither confirm or deny any and all speculations.

However, for the rest of y'all...
We went to Dream Dinners tonight and Rachel got to test out my "fold the bag over for the Alfredo" trick. She found that it also works extremely well with the Marinara.

I learned something from her too...when making the chicken enchiladas, she folded them more like burritos and they fit into the pan much more easily and efficiently. The other ladies that were waiting for me to finish, saw me do this after Rach and were impressed as well.

I absolutely CANNOT wait for May! The menu looks quite tasty, with lots of new and tasty meals. I ordered a ton of servings...they just all looked so good!

5 comments:

Jinjer said...

I still have to get over to Dream Dinners. It sounds fun and the food sounds good!! And I would go specifically to get the sauce and try your method. I am sure it works great!!

Rach said...

I'm glad I was able to give you a tip as well. The fold of the bag works tremendously well!

KFuj said...

I do the fold the bag for anything, raw meat, sauces, rice.. It is great and keeps everything out of the zip lock seal!

KFuj said...

I also want to do dream dinners! I know I keep saying it but I truly do want to go! When are you going in May? Jinjer we should join Jenn for May?

Kim Thomas said...

How happy am I that Rachel has added a picture to her blogger ID?

P.S. I would like to know these folding tips before I go on the 26th.