Friday, April 4, 2008

Reasons why I love Jinjer

I am now the proud owner of my very own fertility doll!!! (As a bonus feature, the picture on the shelf is the picture of the hubby and I right after he proposed on that very beach!)


Not only is Jinjer a HYSTERICAL blogger, but she also went to great lengths to track down a doll for me, involving store transfers and USPS. THANK YOU JINJER!!! On a side note, I am also convinced that when Jinjer and I finally meet in person one day (hopefully before her recently conceived child is 5), she (like KT and Jane) will struggle with calling me just "Jenn".

BTW, the hubby saw the very same Jeep with the Kokopelli tire cover on the way home from work the other night (he called me to compare license plates).

6 comments:

Paula said...

Oh I think its fate that the same Kokopelli crossed paths!!

Queen B said...

YAY! These are all great signs! Jinjer rocks.

Kim Thomas said...

We all need to meet for lunch

Pickle said...

I know of another person who needs this doll.

Jinjer said...

1. I am going to have a crazy hard time calling you Jenn!

2. The fact that you both saw the the kokopelli tire cover is a sign.

3. Great place for the doll - sentimental pics etc. totally help!

4. I agree with KT, let's all meet for lunch. Let's figure out a day and time!

5. Glad you like it :) I am sending all the great prego vibes your way!! xoxox

Bianka said...

Wait until I move back to have lunch!! Or, at least have lunch again once I am there. :)

I tooootally think it's a sign that you both saw the same Kokopelli jeep in different places at different times!

I do not have a hard time calling you Jenn. I have a hard time writing out JennAnn when commenting on blogs!