Monday, April 7, 2008

Sydney is HERE!!!

7.6 lbs, 21 inches...that's all I know right now...Thanks to Rachel for forwarding the details to us and Pickle for forwarding to my email when my cell phone wasn't cooperating. Sorry for introducing the world to Sydney before you could KT, but I thought that Queen B and Ruth Anne were going to explode without some details. I'll leave the rest to you.

CONGRATS THOMAS & EVANS FAMILIES!!!! RO Kim1Mama for texting while laboring!!! (I wish that Kim1Mama was my genius, in fact, it was the hubby's moment of brilliance!)

6 comments:

Queen B said...

WOW!!! I love technology :) Got to chat with KT while she was in labor and now get to see Sydney so close to her birth. yay!

21 inches? I think the doctors mis-measured...

Congrats you guys! I'm so happy she's finally here!

Jinjer said...

I was exploding due to the lack of details too!! Thank you for this update Jenn Ann, you have taken my anxiety and wondering level down about 10 notches! Sydney is just PRECIOUS!!

KT, I need your chat name so I can chat with you too. This is mandatory! LOL Congrats to the happy parents and families! All my love xoxox

Paula said...

I've been checking the blogs ALL DAY waiting for info!!!

Welcome, Beautiful Sydney, to the greatest birthday ever!!

Bianka said...

Yay baby!!!

Jane said...

Congrats to all!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby,congrats!!!Pretty eyes too..