Monday, April 28, 2008

Bowling Geek?

While watching tonight's episode of House, I called to the hubby in the other room and told him that Chase was using the same ball he does. He came rushing into the room so he could see, and then said "It is." Sounds like the wife was right yet again.

And yet again, the wife was right when the hubby beat Vince Wood yesterday during the really complicated double elimination bracket. I wasn't there to see it though. I'll let you guess the reason that I missed it:

A) I was there, trying to take a picture and mobiley blog, when Vince Wood had me kicked out for trying to take his picture.
B) I drove all the way to work (30 miles) one way, only to be locked out.
C) I went to Pickle's birthday brunch because I always choose food over watching the hubby bowl.
D) I stayed home to do laundry because I'm working next weekend.

6 comments:

Queen B said...

YAY, Striker! I KNEW he could do it!

I will have to vote for option A. Vince Wood seems like quite a jerk.

Paula said...

Congratulations! What a feat!
If it were me and my luck, I'd say driving 30 miles to discover I'm locked out.

Jinjer said...

YEs congrats Striker! And Jenn Ann, doesn't it feel so good to be right??!

Captain Will said...

No Queen, Vince is a really good guy. He just a VERY good bowler. He and I were teammates in college.

Captain Will said...

It has been more than 12 hours since this blog was posted, so I will reveal that answers B and C are correct.

By the way, my previous comment was while I was sitting in a restaurant on my work-provided Blackberry! :)

By the way, the District only provides data for me...no phone service. If I do make a call, it's 75 cents per minute. Oh, and I am supposed to be getting a replacement very soon...I have a REALLY old Blackberry.

Queen B said...

Striker, you obviously have not heard the stories about him that I have! I'm glad you mopped the floor up with him :)