Tuesday, April 15, 2008

American Idol

After Michael Johns left Idol last week, I was distraught. Not only was he talented, but he's also easy on the eyes. And yes, the hubby was rather pleased when he was voted off (other than the fact that he had him in the top 4 of his AI Pool at work) :)

However, David Cook has been steadily growing on me. Tonight, without MJ's distraction, I thoroughly enjoyed David's version of possibly one of the most annoying Mariah Carey songs ever recorded. He's my new favorite. And please, let this week be the week that Kristy Lee Cook goes home!

11 comments:

Paula said...

Am I the only person in America that doesn't watch?

Queen B said...

Or Syesha. They both drive me nuts. I was less than impressed as a whole with last night's show, other than David Cook who didn't totally suck.it definitely made me miss MJ.

Anonymous said...

I'm still crushed that MJ isn't on anymore. I forgot to watch it last night. Yes, Christy has got to go!

Unknown said...

david cook is greasy...i can handle listening to him but i cant look at him.

Jinjer said...

I purposely don't watch the show as it is being aired. I record it and the next day I fast forward through Kristy Lee Cook and Syesha! Can't handle either of them. Super bummed that MJ went home but I will say David Cook tends to rock it every week and is original.

Paula said...

to answer my own question... apparently I am. AI was a very hot topic at playgroup today.

Ann said...

Paula, I don't watch either.

Kim Thomas said...

I am a non-watcher.

Jane said...

I still think Jason! is so darn cute

Paula, its my first season to watch. Joe got me addicted!

Queen B said...

Kim is a non-watcher?! I'm totally shocked.

Jane - Jason is an Aggie, just like me :) He's actually from a city right near me, so he's definitely near the top of my list, too.

No more Kristy, yippee!

Captain Will said...

Yup...no more Kristy! That puts me in first place in the pool...for now anyway...