Sunday, April 6, 2008

Moment of BRILLIANCE!

Rachel and I have gone to Dream Dinners a couple times together and both times have struggled with the Creamy Chicken Risotto. Our struggle is with the alfredo sauce because there didn't seem to be a way to get it into the bag without getting it all over the outside of the bag and your hands.

Yesterday, at my add-on session to make meals for my mom, I had a moment of BRILLIANCE! I turned the top of the bag down, spooned in the sauce, and then rolled it back up and TA DA! All of the sauce was contained on the inside of the bag and not on my hands!

While this was probably an obvious solution for many of you, I considered it quite the accomplishment. Please let me have my moment.

1 comment:

Jinjer said...

I congratulate you on your moment of brilliance. No one will take this moment from you!