Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Lights Part II

This house was all Disney themed - that's Cinderella in the back and Belle and the The Beast in the front.
Striker was very impressed by the decorations that hung across the street.
After seeing a few For Sale signs we figured that the pressure to decorate would deter some potential buyers. This "Just Moved In" sign proved our theory!
We dubbed this one the "It's a Small World" house. Each of the cut outs is holding a sign with Merry Christmas in the appropriate language.
Yes, I walked the entire route in 45 degree weather in flip flops. I can hear my mother in law scolding me now :)

3 comments:

Queen B said...

45? yeah, I definitely would have been in flip flops. Maybe even a tank top a la my trip to Walmart last week ;)

wow...the lights are gorgeous and very impressive

Paula said...

I cant let Al see that you were wearing flip-flops in 45degrees. Its hard enough to get him to wear a coat---in 25 degree weather!

Kim Thomas said...

Oohh I want to know exactly where the Disney house is.