Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pre-flight Checklist

The hubby is in San Fran at a conference for work this week. He left Tuesday morning and comes home Friday night.

He is not a list maker. At his last 2 jobs he traveled rather excessively and forgot to pack something on almost every trip until we developed the pre-"flight" checklist.

Me: work shirts
Hubby: check
Me: casual shirts
Hubby: check
Me: socks
Hubby: oops...

You get the idea. The best part? I work off my mental list that I've memorized over the years.

I miss you Bunny!

3 comments:

Queen B said...

I travel enough that I have this mostly down to a science. I can't recall the last time I forgot something (hope I'm not jinxing myself). However, with packing for school every other week, I did create a checklist. I basically take the same items every other week, so this just takes out any requirement of actually thinking while packing.

Captain Will said...

I have some stuff to say about this, but perhaps I will save it for the radio show. Remember to tune in this Tuesday!

Kim Thomas said...

As you know, I travel alot (although, I am now doing mostly day trips) and I always forget stuff. A system would be nice.