Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Public Service Announcement

If you have not heard of Jen Lancaster, that means you haven't read her books or blog. That means that you have seriously deprived yourself of literal LOLing. I have heard Karinski rave about her before, but never really got around to reading...until this week. I LOVE her and think she's hysterical. You should read. Unless you're easily offended. I have no doubt that Queen B will love her...she's our people. The only bad thing about her is that she spells Jen with one N...no one's perfect!

Jen's website/blog can be viewed here.

4 comments:

Queen B said...

I will stock up next visit to Half Price Books :)

Kim Thomas said...

I havent read her books but I occasionally drop in her blog. She is very very funny.

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
Special Net