Saturday, December 20, 2008

Naughty or Nice?

At the conclusion of the Christmas Light walk/tour, the hubby and I were in desperate need of a bathroom. Since it was 9:30 at night, we decided to stop at a Stater Bros. As we were walking out, we passed by this Santa hat which caused me to halt immediately and profess that I HAD to have it. I couldn't find a price tag, but figured it couldn't be more than $10. Again, I professed my dire NEED to own my very own hat. The best part (other than the fact that I am 100% sober in the picture below despite what y'all think)? It was only $4!


6 comments:

Paula said...

Very cute!

KFuj said...

When yoi sent this picture I thought you had been drinking, but remembered that you were out looking at light.

I love this hat! Wow something great from stater bros!

Queen B said...

sober....uh....huh....I think we have the proof captured on facebook

Kim Thomas said...

I'm still questioning the sobreity

Jane said...

GReat buy! Will be worn every year I am sure

Captain Will said...

Trust me, she is sober in this. I think the drunk look has something to do with the fact that she had just walked about 2 miles in flip flops in 45 degree weather.