Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday KT!

The reason for my last post - I'm going with "The Queen made me do it"
Last year's post - the good news is that I've significantly increased the number of times I have been in the company of both Kim1Champ and Kim1Bump, now Sydney :)
Kim Thomas Rocks Day - However, the only pictures that I could easily find of Kim involve her holding 2 cups of Starbucks

I apologize to everyone trying to read this on their BlackBerry. But the links make the post :)

Happy birthday KT! And yes, I know to expect some form of post punishment on my birthday...

3 comments:

Jane said...

Granted she is not pregnant, but look at that skinny body now versus a year ago carrying Starbucks

Kim Thomas said...

"the good news is that I've significantly increased the number of times I have been in the company of both Kim1Champ and Kim1Bump, now Sydney :)"

---This is good news indeed---

Thanks, Jenn

Queen B said...

Happy Birthday, hot mama