Friday, January 30, 2009

Jenn Ann, Conformist

Kim, Rachel, and Janine badger me to start watching 24. I start watching 24. (Good move by the way).

Queen B tells all of us to "Follow" her blog. I follow her blog. (Even though it was already on my Reader).

Kim tells me to call her. I call her. (She wanted to find out how many episodes of 24 I'd watched.)

Striker asks what I want for dinner. I don't care. He asks if I'll pick up CPK if her orders it. Ok.

Sigh. I swear I have opinions and can make decisions for myself! :)

6 comments:

Captain Will said...

EDIT:

Striker asks what I want for dinner. I don't care. He asks if I'll pick up CPK if HE orders it. Ok.

That is all! =)

Paula said...

I am at a point in my life/family that I don't want to make decisions!!! I would LOVE to have people JUST TELL me what to do and I will do it.

Kim Thomas said...

RO!!!!! This is so funny!!!!!

BTW: You forgot "Rachel Made Me Do This" -conformer

Queen B said...

:) you're welcome, little sheep

Jane said...

Jane Says "Go to the park"

BTW I hung two picture frames without pictures this week because of you :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pose you guys are doing in those shirts! Too funny.