Saturday, January 31, 2009

Striker's on a Roll!!!

Today Striker bowled 8 games in the 2009 Ebonite Barry Asher Open (aka PBA Regional Tournament). Sadly, he was not bowling on the same pair as Danny Wiseman and he was on a different squad than Vince Wood, but I along with his parents and Lil Dahl showed up to sit on our rear ends for several hours. (Okay, so Lil Dahl and I missed the first two games...that's a story for another day.)

It gotta kinda close around the 6th game, but STRIKER QUALIFIED for the next round (that's at least 5 more games). That means he's bowling at 8:00 AM on Super Bowl Sunday. I will begin caffeinating sometime around 7:00 AM. Wish him luck!!!



Oh and by the way...Striker is bowling with Vince this morning. :)

7 comments:

Queen B said...

I so wish I could make it! I will be wearing my Chuck Norris shirt to support Striker.

$50 if you manage to trip Vince Wood prior to the first game :)

$10 if you score a posed pic of Vince and Striker together.

Jane said...

Oh look, since he has a trophy wife he doesnt need plaques any more :)

Paula said...

Awesome shirts!!!

Kim Thomas said...

I think Striker is the best!

Kim Thomas said...

P.S. Way to go inktastic!

Andrea said...

I love the shirts... how come I didn't get to meet Striker when I was is CA?

Anonymous said...

I recently came throughout your site and happen to become understanding along. I assumed I'd personally leave my initial comment. I really do not know what to say except that We've loved examining. Respectable word wide web web site. I am going to maintain visiting this weblog seriously frequently.

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://coffeecups.mobi

Also welcome you!