Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sydney's Mom Strikes Again!

I was lucky enough to get a phone call from KT today (and Queen B, but that's another post). By the end of our conversation, she knew it would end up as a post - and who am I to disappoint? :)

KT: My phone is almost dead.
JA: Where is your spare battery?
KT: I lost it.
JA: It's probably in your purse, I mean, diaper bag.
KT: You know, that's EXACTLY where it is!

Nope, that wasn't the part that warranted this post, it was just a bonus :)

KT: So I accidentally deleted 2 posts that I emailed to myself while on the plane today.
JA (thinks to herself): Why didn't she just mobiley post them?
KT: I selected "delete from desktop and handheld", so they're gone.
JA: Aren't they in your Sent folder?
KT: Oh yeah...this is going to be a blog right?
JA: Totally!

Let's just say that only one of us works in IT ;)

5 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

JA (thinks to herself): Why didn't she just mobiley post them?

Note: I never mobiley blog (why? I don't know) but for the record in this case I was drafting posts for the future, not posts that were going up.

Ruth Anne said...

I was waiting for the items to be posted on Kim's blog.

Andrea said...

I am adding you to my IT support list!

Queen B said...

heehee

totally do not want to see the post that our conversation turned into. the entire phone call could have been titled, "a series of random thoughts expanded on by the Queen in order to kill time while in the car for 4 hours"

Jane said...

I never mobiley post either. (that's so Kfuj :))