Friday, January 2, 2009

My List

Since just about everyone has made a list in the last day or two, I feel that it's my turn. Call it peer pressure :)

1) Everything happens for a reason.
2) Sometimes the toughest things have the greatest rewards.
3) Just because something is hard, doesn't mean I shouldn't do it.
4) I don't need to understand how everything works, just believe in the results.
5) Believe in miracles.
6) Persistence does pay off...I hope.
7) Sometimes I need others to be strong for me...
8) ...Other times I need to be strong for others.
9) Tough times just make me stronger.

3 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I love number 7, we all need that!

Queen B said...

LMAO at #4....right.... :)

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!