Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I knew it! 1/21

I have waited to write this on purpose to absolutely prove that my trainer deserves a lashing tomorrow.

I went to the gym Friday night, after working until 6 (how's that for dedication?). I did 30 minutes on the bike, crunches for as many as I could bear, and then long enough on the elliptical to burn as many calories as I did on the bike (far less time, but I figured that was a fair amount of time). I left feeling rather proud of myself and felt that was a decent workout.

I woke up Saturday - NOT sore! Went walking with my mom and aunt again and did some stuff on my aunt's machine. It's one of those all in one things where you just sit there but can do a million different things with the weights. I think I love it! Woke up Sunday - NOT sore...well a tiny bit from the machine stuff, but NOTHING like last week. We're going walking again today.

I'm going to rip my trainer's head off tomorrow and tell him what I want him to show me.
I'm dedicated enough that I don't need him to kick my ass. Especially since that meant he crippled me for 2 days last week and I had to work out all weekend. I'd much rather take the weekends off and work out all week. I think I'm going to cancel my second session this week and make it for a few weeks from now in the event I start slacking.

Everyone keeps asking me how much weight I've lost and I don't know because I'm not weighing myself. I weighed 208 when I got weighed at the gym a few weeks ago and no one could believe I weighed that much. I just care about how I look and how I feel. I have noticed my pants being a little loose despite Will washing them, so I'll take that as a sign of progress.

No comments: