Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Idol and a bread bowl

Jamie Lynn Ward - the girl who's dad shot himself and is paralyzed - her name is hick enough, but she looks like she's straight out of the OC. I felt like I was playing a game of "what's wrong with this picture".

Did anyone else notice when Ryan was was talking to Victoria - the girl with 6 feet of hair - that he used the word "hair" twice instead of "here"? What is with the mother/daughter matching this season?!

I was bad at lunch today and had about 1/2 of a baked potato cheddar bread bowl from Claim Jumper...Rachel made me do it! Feeling a little guilty, I went to the gym and spent 20 minutes on the elliptical and then did crunches. That's twice as long as I was able to survive on the elliptical just a few weeks ago...YAY!

Just in case you were wondering...I'm still procrastinating on finishing sewing the sashes. That's what tomorrow night is for :)

No comments: