Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Session 4 complete!

LAT completed my session tonight by telling me that this was his last week as he was going to Georgia to play football (he's a kicker if I haven't mentioned that before). A bit of a shocker...I was saddened by this news???

LAT kicked my butt as usual and I almost think I like it in a sick and twisted way...bonus - one of the exercises he made me do was featured on Beauty & the Geek. I actually felt confident and enjoyed the torture. LAT and I bonded and I secretly thought that maybe he did know what he was doing after all as I'd survived. I did admit to him that I wouldn't have worked as hard as I did as fast.

I meet with LAT2 next Monday for my last session. I'm kinda sad in a way, but interested in seeing how he decides to kick my rear.

I love www.dietfacts.com (thanks Rach) and am addicted to checking the nutritional value for every possible lunch option. I also enjoy sharing the disgusting facts with others. There are somethings I'm not sure I will ever be able to eat again.

***AI note - Simon Cowell said "That was Easy" in reference to the decision on a girl named Jory.

No comments: