Friday, September 7, 2007

11 Reasons Why I Love My Wife...

Obviously this is a guest blog...JennAnn does not have a wife (at least, I don't think she does...I don't think she swings that way...hmm...). Well, anyway, the reason I pick 11 is because, contrary to popular belief, I am not that creative and 11 is my number (just as 33 is Jenn's number). So, here we go:

1) She let's me refer to her as "the wife"
2) She refers to herself as "the wife"
3) She lets me bowl and play softball
4) She comes and watches my softball games (she is my team's cheerleader...they are very disappointed when she doesn't come)
5) She cleans and does laundry and cooks even though it hurts her physically to do so
6) She calls our dog "the Booger" and our cat "Puddy"...even when she is mad at them
7) She mimics the children of her friends (using words like toot [cute], roni & cheese [macaroni & cheese], etc.)
8) She has actually got me to do numbers 6 & 7
9) She is the most intelligent person I know
10) She understands that I am not exactly Mr. Handy Man when it comes to the house or to cars
11) She fell in love with me because (only because, in my opinion) of my smarts.

I know I could come up with more than this, but Jenn knows more than anyone that I am not really a gushy type of person. Besides, I don't want to my sista-in-law upchuck again.

Love you, babe!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should come up with 111 reasons easy...she great

Jenn Ann said...

I love you BUNNY!!! Sorry sistor...

Kim Thomas said...

"The Wife" or "The Husband" is a better reference than "My wife" or "My husband"

Unknown said...

seriously this mushiness between you two has to stop. every time we go out together i FORCE you to love each other and hold hands.... so my question is what did you two do that the other doesn't know about? oh and i agree with brotha's reasoning on number 13...and yes i gagged, upchucked, and threw up in my mouth a little...

Jane said...

Go team!

Ann said...

That's great...I hope you two feel this way about each other forever!

Queen B said...

y'all are too cute :)