Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Reasons Why I Love My Husband

1) He loves me (sometimes I make that difficult-at least I admit it).
2) He brings things to me from up/downstairs when I am down/upstairs.
3) He lets me call him "Bunny".
4) He kills bugs that dare enter our house, no matter what size they are.
5) He cleans the cat's litter box and cleans up after the dog.
6) He lifts/carries everything that I cannot (and these days that list is getting pretty long).
7) He puts my car in the garage every night after securing "the furries" and brings my belongings into the house.
8) He gets my car washed and oil changed.
9) He allows me to be addicted to blogging and shows interest (or at least pretends to).
10) He supports me even if he doesn't always agree with me.
11) He tolerates my weird control freak tendencies.
12) He tolerates my messiness. (I know, I know, how can a control freak be messy?!).
13) He loves my insane family and gets along well with them.
14) He challenges me and loves playing devil's advocate.
15) He accepts the fact that he only gets a quarter of the space in our walk in closet.
16) He will gladly let me do whatever I want, as long as I let him play video games whenever he wants.
17) He has probably done the laundry more times than I have since we've lived together.
18) He has probably cooked dinner more times than I have since we've lived together.
19) He has been known to run out and pick up food far too many times to count, while I sit at home.
20) He is amused by the fact that I require constant challenges and need to continually learn something new to be happy.
21) He will fetch Motrin and water whenever I need it.
22) He takes out the trash.
23) He is a good bowler which allows me "proud wife bragging rights".
24) He runs much faster than you'd expect (again allowing me proud wife bragging rights).
25) He gets along with everyone!
26) He doesn't watch football other than the Super Bowl.
27) He doesn't watch basketball...ever?
28) He loves baseball.
29) He loves hockey.
30) His family is GREAT!
31) He's an only child of an only child - that means we get all of the attention at family functions!
32) German Dance Group!
33) He's possibly a bigger geek that I am!

I love you Bunny!!!

11 comments:

Captain Will said...

Upon reading this blog, I, of course, went to ask Jenn what she wanted. She responded with #21 (a common thing these days...she better enjoy it while it lasts!).

But, seriously, I don't mind doing any of these things. Hopefully, all of you will be able to see me doing #23 on ESPN in January! I have a great life, and I don't think I would change anything! Love you, babe!

Ann said...

Awww, that's sweet. I had someone tell me this weekend that her Mom said, "Nobody loves her husband like Ann does." I guess there are other great husbands out there! I'm glad you have one of them!

Anonymous said...

That is very sweet.

Ruth Anne said...

wow, i am starting to love him, too.

Anonymous said...

K......
I'm going to throw up......
Just kidding.
Hope you both always love each other as much as you do today.
Hmmm....Insane FAMILY......
Thank you, I love you too......

Anonymous said...

We love Willie too. I am happy to have him as a son-in-law.

I don't think I am insane. I think I am a cool, fun MOM!!!

Unknown said...

i yacked and yacked some more. this is way too mushy for me

Captain Will said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Captain Will said...

Sista, you are just jealous that you can't have a piece of this! HAHAHAHA!

And, I think I get along better with Jenn's family than she does...I think Auntie and Mom would agree!

Queen B said...

awwwww.... :)

Anonymous said...

What you said about Will's family was perfect hehe