Thursday, September 6, 2007

BBB # 23

Double eviction week = CRAZY!!!

I'm sad that both Jessica and Eric got the boot. I am happy that they really do love each other and we didn't have to watch one of them separate from the other for long. Eric's good-bye message to Jess was sweet.

I no longer have any desire to watch After Dark because the final four (Dick, Daniele, Zach, and Jameka) are kinda boring.

If Daniele doesn't win I will be thoroughly disappointed.

Jameka is apparently trying to fill the role of Wah-mber. STOP CRYING!!!

2 comments:

Bianka said...

I'm rooting for either Daniele or Zach to win. Maybe even Dick. As long as it's one of the Donato's and Zach in the top two I'll be happy. Just as long as Jamkea isn't up there! I don't like her just because of her high opinions of Amber! Haha..

Captain Will said...

Boo to Zach! Because, for the most part, the people on this show were a bunch of boobs, I hope Jameka wins. She wins one veto and uses it to save Jen, who everyone hate, doesn't even compete in for five consecutive HOHs, goes on the block several times and still comes out on top! She's no Will Kirby, but their stats are similar! That is what these bunch of nincompoops deserve!