Monday, October 8, 2007

Darts & Smart Wives

No, I'm not suggesting that anyone throw them at the back of my head (although I can see how that might be tempting). Since the hubby and I have been holed up in Colorado, he's taken to playing darts with Aaron several times. Today as I was attached to the laptop (I MUST be feeling better!) he went out to throw them by himself.

I was chatting with Bianka on AIM:
JennAnn (4:04:03 PM): i think willard is finally going to hang the dart board when we get home
JennAnn (4:04:22 PM): he's been playing darts with Aaron and now he's throwing them in the garage by himself
JennAnn (4:04:42 PM): shoot he might go all out and organize the garage while he's at it!
Bianka (4:05:27 PM): THAT would be nice!

JennAnn (4:11:43 PM): willard walks in from the garage and says "i think i'll have to hang the dart board up when i get home"
JennAnn (4:11:51 PM): i just pointed to what i wrote
Bianka (4:12:23 PM): lol
Bianka (4:12:27 PM): Wives are so smart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

While reading your updates to Scott and the funny aims about the dartboard, Scott and I had a nice conversation
S: We could have a dart night at their house!
K: Ok:-)
S: Do you think they have a real dartboard or one that counts for you?
K: I would think the one that counts for you!
S: Well Will is a smart guy i bet they have a real dartboard..
K: That wouldn't be any fun then..
Talk to you soon. I am so glad that you are feeling better.

Ann said...

So glad you're back to blogging! And yes, what would they do without their smart wives?? LOL!

Captain Will said...

Sorry to disappoint you, Scott, but it's an electronic one. I thank you for the smart compliment, but the last thing I want to do after a hard day of number crunching is to crunch more numbers! Yeah, I guess I am lazy that way! :)

Queen B said...

wives ARE smart!