Friday, October 12, 2007

Follow-Up on the NASA Shampoo

I introduced you to a cool product a few weeks ago. Unfortunately there was one thing I failed to consider - NASA Shampoo does not allow for weird crusty stuff like blood or sealant. So I didn't use it.

Margot was a WONDERFUL friend and washed my hair in her sink with baby shampoo using extreme caution so as not to get the incision wet.

Once my staples came out, I showered with baby shampoo which I have to use until the end of the month.

Should I find a time to use the NASA shampoo, I'll be happy to review it at that time. Otherwise I love washing my hair too much not to.

2 comments:

Bianka said...

Let's go camping for a week. We can use camping shampoo then!

Kim Thomas said...

"NASA Shampoo does not allow for weird crusty stuff like blood or sealant" RO!